Ways to Give
Mail your donation to:
ATTN: Accounting Department
San Francisco High School of the Arts
1950-1970 Page Street
San Francisco, CA, 94117
Email email@example.com and we will send you information on how to give via wire transfer or how to make a gift of securities.
There are many ways to support San Francisco High School of the Arts and her students, but one of the most significant is by remembering San Francisco High School of the Arts in your estate plan. When you plan a gift such as this, not only will you receive tax benefits, you will also leave a legacy ensuring the future of arts education at San Francisco High School of the Arts. There is no minimum amount required to participate in this special way of giving. If you have questions, please contact HSArts Giving, Victor Yu, at (415) 431-3161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a head start on the bidding by visiting our online auction site at https://givebutter.com/c/HSArtsGala2023. You’ll find a vast collection of items to suit all tastes and budgets, categorized for your convenience:
- Supporting HSArts through Staff Initiatives: Show your appreciation for our dedicated staff with unique experiences and items.
- Community Champions: Bid on exclusive opportunities and support local businesses who champion HSArts.
- Auctioneer’s Picks: Don’t miss out on these specially selected items, hand-picked by our auctioneer for their unique appeal.
- Artistic Exploration with the Whole Family: Discover fun activities and experiences that spark creativity and bring families together.
- HS Arts Full-time Students Exclusive: Bid on exciting opportunities and prizes exclusive to our full-time HS Arts students.
- Nurturing HSArts Creativity: Invest in the future of HSArts with experiences and items that support our artistic programs.
San Francisco High School of the Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Tax ID: 27-1021162