Summer is here! San Francisco High School of the Arts (HSArts) offers a variety of fun summer programs in a clean and safe facility with large, spacious studios and classrooms.
In addition to Art, Dance, Fashion Design and Chinese camps, we're introducing exciting new accelerated high school programs this year, including AP Studio Arts, Geometry and ESL.
Our Summer sessions are now adjusted in accordance with requirements from the SF Department of Public Health (DPH):
- Session I: June 15-July 3
- Session II: July 6-July 24
- Session III: July 27-August 14
As part of the requirements from DPH:
- Children and youth must attend the first week of the session. Those who do not attend the first week may not join the session later.
- Children and youth may choose not to attend for the entire duration of the program.