Summer is just around the corner! San Francisco High School of the Arts (HSArts) offers a variety of fun summer programs in a clean and safe facility with large, spacious studios and classrooms.
In addition to Art, Dance, and Chinese camps, we're introducing exciting accelerated high school programs this year, including AP Studio Arts, and ESL.
Our Summer sessions are now adjusted in accordance with requirements from the SF Department of Public Health (DPH):
- Session I: June 14-July 2
- Session II: July 5-July 23
- Session III: July 26-August 13
As part of the requirements from DPH:
- Children and youth must attend the first week of the session. Those who do not attend the first week may not join the session later.
- Children and youth may choose not to attend for the entire duration of the program.